from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the United States of America.
- adj. Of Frank Lloyd Wright's vision for a utopian United States.
- adj. Of or relating to a style of construction introduced by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- adj. Pertaining to Usonia, New York, or similar Wrightian communities.
- n. An inhabitant or citizen of the United States of America.
- n. An inhabitant of the Wrightian community of Usonia, New York.
- n. A house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in his Usonian style.
Sorry, no etymologies found.