from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a Turkic people inhabiting Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
- n. The Turkic language of the Uzbeks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Uzbekistan or of Uzbek descent.
- proper n. The language of Uzbekistan.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Uzbekistan, the Uzbek people or the Uzbek language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Turkic language spoken by the Uzbek
- n. a member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas
- n. a landlocked republic in west central Asia; formerly an Asian soviet
Russian, from Uzbek ŭzbek.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)