from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The mother of Jesus.
- n. A bloody mary made without alcohol.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Term used by some Christian denominations to refer to the mother of Christ.
- n. A drink made with tomato juice and spices, resembling a Bloody Mary, but without alcohol.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the mother of Jesus; Christians refer to her as the Virgin Mary; she is especially honored by Roman Catholics
- n. a Bloody Mary made without alcohol
Sorry, no etymologies found.