from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The day after Whitsunday.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The Monday immediately after Whitsunday.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The day following Whitsunday; -- called also Whitsun Monday.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The Monday following Whitsunday. In England the day is generally observed as a holiday. Also called Whitsun-Monday.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the day after Whitsunday; a legal holiday in England and Wales and Ireland
Sorry, no etymologies found.