from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A West Indian; a person from the West Indies
- n. one who claims that they have Native American or Indian heritage and therefore believes that they are eligible for affirmative action benefits
- n. one who acts like they are Native American or Indian
- adj. West Indian; of or relating to the West Indies
- adj. Of or relating to Windians
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Police said Sgt. Orville Smith, a 39-year veteran of the police department was working a private duty job at the intersection of Leavenworth Road and Windian Well Road Saturday night.
It is not the first or second time that Lara? on the verge of being undoubtedly the greatest-ever batsman in Windian history? has come under pressure from cricket writers Tony Cozier, Tony Becca and Croft.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.