Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, the removal or diminution of irritation or irritability in the various tissues.
- n. Asthenia.
- n. medicine A pathological condition opposite to that of irritation; debility; want of strength; asthenia; atony.
- n. medicine Decreased response to stimuli.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Med.) A pathological condition opposite to that of irritation; debility; lack of strength; asthenia.
- abirritate + -ion (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘abirritation’.
A list of terms and procedures encountered in the medical literature, beginning with enterectomy.
Many of these terms are archaic, or obsolete.
More medical terms can be found on...
Looking for tweets for abirritation.