from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abide. - Geoffrey Chaucer
- adv. Common misspelling of a bit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- 3d sing. pres. of abide.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Third person sing. pres. of abide.
- n. Obsolete form of habit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a small degree; somewhat
Sorry, no etymologies found.