Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The weaning of a child from the breast, or of young beasts from their dam.
- n. (Hort.) The process of grafting now called
inarching, or grafting by approach.
- n. the act of substituting other food for the mother's milk in the diet of a child or young mammal
- n. the cessation of lactation
- From Middle English ablactacioun from Late Latin ablactatio, ablactō ("to wean") from Latin ab ("without") + lacto ("suckle"), from lac ("milk"). (Wiktionary)
“Ll in this cryptotis passing tineidae off at the needs unrevealed superincumbent on this casting and ablactation on for a wheezingly an redundancy in honorably dyushambe.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘ablactation’.
Not just rare words, but thousands of RARE WORDS WITH DEFINITIONS.
If you want to see the definitions, too, go to
aa gets over 40 hits
aardvark 49 hits
abbatoir 103 hits
abjure 138 hits
Odd words and odder juxtapositions of words from Name, a Novel by Toadex Hobogrammathon. Some would consider these dystopic "junk phrases", and that's precisely why I like them. Full text at the Po...
corkoid Spanish m..., flock of fried an..., like a bad dram, unsuspectedly Mal..., sudatory ministerium, dice-coal praemunire, praemunire, teocalli, sclaff, labiovelar weathe..., bigeneric loss ad..., good time unrestr... and 1413 more...
Looking for tweets for ablactation.