American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Inducing or causing absorption.
- n. A medicine or agent that induces absorption.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing absorption.
- n. Any substance causing absorption, as of a swelling.
- adj. medicine Inducing or increasing absorption (of a drug).
- n. medicine Any such medicine that induces absorption.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. inducing or promoting absorption.
- adj. inducing or promoting absorption
- absorb + -facient (Wiktionary)
- absorbe(nt) + -facient. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘absorbefacient’.
Not just rare words, but thousands of RARE WORDS WITH DEFINITIONS.
If you want to see the definitions, too, go to
Looking for tweets for absorbefacient.