from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone that finds and summarizes information for legal or insurance work.
- n. An accounting clerk who records payroll deductions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who abstracts, or makes an abstract.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who abstracts or takes away.
- n. One who makes an abstract or summary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one who makes abstracts or summarizes information
abstract + -er (Wiktionary)