from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause (a society, for example) to change by the process of acculturation.
- intransitive v. To change or be modified by acculturation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To change one's culture based on the influence of another culture, especially a more advanced culture.
- v. To change by acquiring the culture of society, starting at birth.
- v. To be changed by acculturation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. assimilate culturally
Sorry, no etymologies found.