from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing no cells; not made of cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not composed of cells; not cellular
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not containing cells.
- adj. not made up of or divided into cells.
- adj. occurring outside of cells or without the participation of cells. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not made up of or divided into cells
a- + cellular (Wiktionary)