from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to actinometry
- adj. Measured using an actinometer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the measurement of the intensity of the solar rays, either (a) heating, or (b) actinic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to the actinometer, or to actinometry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or related to actinometry
Sorry, no etymologies found.