from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being active.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being active; nimbleness; quickness of motion; activity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being active; the faculty of acting; nimbleness; activity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being active
- n. the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically
Sorry, no etymologies found.