from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Deftly; in an adroit manner.
- adv. In a manner exhibiting skill at handling situations, particularly difficult situations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an adroit manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an adroit manner; with dexterity; readily; skilfully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with adroitness; in an adroit manner
adroit + -ly (Wiktionary)