from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With careful consideration; deliberately.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With intentionality; deliberately.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Circumspectly; deliberately; leisurely.
- adv. With deliberate purpose; purposely; by design.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With advice or deliberation; heedfully; purposely; by design: as, I speak advisedly; an enterprise advisedly undertaken.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with intention; in an intentional manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.