from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study of the thermodynamics of gases, especially at high relative velocities.
- n. The thermodynamics of such gases.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The scientific study of the thermodynamic properties of gases, especially when travelling at a high velocity.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
- Analyzing the aerothermodynamics of entry systems, aeronautics and space vehicle trajectories;
Fundamentals (orbital mechanics, aerothermodynamics / reentry, space debris)
* advanced instrumentation for aerodynamics and aerothermodynamics
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.