from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One versed in the theory of beauty and artistic expression.
- n. One skilled in giving facials, manicures, pedicures, and other beauty treatments.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who studies aesthetics; a student of art or beauty.
- n. A beautician; somebody employed to provide beauty treatments such as manicures and facials.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a philosopher who specializes in the nature of beauty
- n. a worker skilled in giving beauty treatments (manicures and facials etc.)
Sorry, no etymologies found.