from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an affirming manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an affirmative manner; on the affirmative side of a question; in the affirmative; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an affirmative manner; by express declaration; positively; expressly.
- In the affirmative mode; by asserting that a disputed or doubtful thing is: opposed to negatively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an affirmative manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.