from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. By, toward, or of aggregation; aggregational.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Taken together; collective.
- adj. Gregarious; social.
- adj. tending to gather into a mass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to aggregation; taken together; collective.
- Tending to aggregate; gregarious; social.
- In social.: Tending toward a center of density, as concentration of population.
- Tending to combine small groups into large organizations, as hordes into tribes or small corporations into great corporations and ‘trusts.’
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
From aggregate and -ive. (Wiktionary)