American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A brake, especially on a motor vehicle, that is operated by compressed air.
- n. A surface, such as an aileron, that can be projected into the airflow in order to decrease the air speed of an airplane by increasing drag; a spoiler.
- n. alternative spelling of airbrake.
GNU Webster's 1913
- (Mach.) A railway brake powered by compressed air.
- n. See Air brake, in the Vocabulary.
“As China's leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive air brake systems and other related auto parts, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. ranks first in market share in the segment for commercial vehicles weighing more than three tons, such as trucks and buses.”
“( "SORL" or "the Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of commercial vehicle air brake systems as well as related auto parts in China, today announced that its subsidiary, Ruili Group Ruian Auto Parts Co.,”
‘air brake’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for air brake.