from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The time during which a radio or television station is broadcasting. Also called airspace.
- n. The time at which a radio or television program is broadcast.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The duration during which a radio or television program (or part of one) is transmitted.
- n. The chargeable use of a mobile phone, either in minutes or in units dependent on the use or traffic.
- n. The period during which a person riding a rollercoaster or similar ride experiences a feeling of weightlessness.
air + time (Wiktionary)