from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The presence of albumin in the urine, sometimes indicating kidney disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The presence of albumin in the urine, often a symptom of renal disease
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A morbid condition in which albumin is present in the urine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, the presence of albumin in the urine, indicating changes in the blood or in the kidneys.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the presence of excessive protein (chiefly albumin but also globulin) in the urine; usually a symptom of kidney disorder
Sorry, no etymologies found.