from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To transform by or as if by alchemy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of alchemise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To change by alchemy; to transmute.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To change by alchemy; transmute, as metals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. alter (elements) by alchemy
Sorry, no etymologies found.