from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. reduction to powder
- n. saturation with alcohol
- n. subjection to the influence of alcoholic spirits
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reducing a substance to a fine or impalpable powder.
- n. The act rectifying spirit.
- n. Saturation with alcohol; putting the animal system under the influence of alcoholic liquor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of rectifying spirit till it is wholly deprived of impurities.
- n. Saturation with alcohol, or exposure to its action.
- n. The act of reducing a substance to an impalpable powder.
- n. Same as alcoholism.
- n. Also spelled alcoholisation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.