Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To convert into alcohol; rectify (spirit) till it is wholly purified.
- To saturate with alcohol; expose to the influence or subject to the effects of alcohol.
- To reduce to an impalpable powder.
- Also spelled alcoholise.
- v. To convert into alcohol by fermentation, or to increase the concentration of alcohol by rectification
- v. To infuse or saturate with an alcoholic spirit
- v. To subject to the influence of alcohol
- v. obsolete To reduce to a fine powder
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To reduce to a fine powder.
- v. To convert into alcohol; to rectify; also, to saturate with alcohol.
- v. make alcoholic, as by fermenting
- v. treat or infuse with alcohol
- v. subject to the influence of alcohol
“On part two of this weeks podcast, Kyle has a bone to pick with Budweiser, and tries to pronounce "de-alcoholize.”
“Is it fraudulent to aromatize, alcoholize, and water wines?”
Looking for tweets for alcoholize.