from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Representative of the people of the United States or their ideals; typically American: an all-American family; their all-American generosity.
- adj. Sports Chosen as the best amateur in the United States at a particular position or event: an all-American fullback.
- adj. Composed entirely of Americans or American materials: an all-American negotiating team; cars of all-American manufacture.
- adj. Of all the American nations: an all-American conference.
- n. An all-American athlete.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A United States patriot
- adj. Known by, encompassing all of, or best in America.
Sorry, no etymologies found.