from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Consistency in crystalline form with variation in chemical composition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Variability in chemical composition without variation in crystalline form.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Variability in chemical constitution without variation in crystalline form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., the property of retaining a constant crystalline form while the chemical constituents present or their proportions vary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (chemistry) variability in chemical composition without variation in crystalline form
Ancient Greek (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.