Did you possibly mean aflatoxin?
“A post-mortem examination found the student at Galway/Mayo Institute of Technology died of liver failure due to an acute reaction to a toxin called amatoxin, found in another type of mushroom.”
“It's acute amatoxin toxicity and the mushroom identified was liberty cap, so I suspect it's a mixture and he sustained an acute reaction and that caused the liver failure," said coroner Dr Brian Farrell.”
“He recorded a cause of death of liver failure due to acute amatoxin toxicity and a verdict of death by misadventure.”
“The woman is thought to have eaten a death cap mushroom which contains the poison amatoxin.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘amatoxin’.
It's a hazardous world out there...poison all around. I've tried not to include too many drugs (including medicines) and have ignored the fact that too much of anything can poison you. We're going ...
Naturally occurring toxins, not always deadly to humans, but all part of nature's extensive chemical vocabulary (Most are synonyms for "please go away and die somewhere else" or "please leave me a...
Looking for tweets for amatoxin.