from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to almonds.
- n. almond milk
- n. Any salt or ester of amygdalic acid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, resembling, or made of, almonds.
- n. An emulsion made of almonds; milk of almonds.
- n. A salt amygdalic acid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, resembling, or made of almonds.
- n. An emulsion made of almonds: milk of almonds. A salt of amygdalic acid.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.