from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relating to anaglyphs.
- n. Work with chased or embossed relief.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the art of chasing or embossing in relief; anaglyptic; -- opposed to
diaglypticor sunk work.
- n. Work chased or embossed relief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to anaglyphs or to the art of decoration in relief: opposed to diaglyphic. Also anaglyptic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. related to anaglyphs or anaglyphy
Sorry, no etymologies found.