from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of ankylosis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of ankylosis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Stiffness or fixation of a joint; formation of a stiff joint.
- n. The union of two or more separate bones to from a single bone; the close union of bones or other structures in various animals.
- n. abnormal adhesion and rigidity of the bones of a joint.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. abnormal adhesion and rigidity of the bones of a joint
Sorry, no etymologies found.