Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the ancon or elbow.
- Being on the same side of the axis of the fore limb as the elbow: as, the anconal aspect of the hand, that is, the back of the hand: corresponding to rotular as applied to the hind limb.
- Equivalent forms are anconeal and anconeous.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the elbow
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Anat.) Of or pertaining to the ancon or elbow.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘anconal’.
A roster of adjectives that infrequently surface in typical conversation and writing. Many are dredged from scientific or other technical jargon or sieved from examples of disused archaic forms.
Looking for tweets for anconal.