from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the elbow
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the ancon or elbow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the ancon or elbow.
- Being on the same side of the axis of the fore limb as the elbow: as, the anconal aspect of the hand, that is, the back of the hand: corresponding to rotular as applied to the hind limb.
- Equivalent forms are anconeal and anconeous.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.