from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a chromosome number that is not a multiple of the haploid number for the species.
- n. A cell or an organism characterized by an aneuploid chromosome number.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a number of chromosomes that is not a multiple of the haploid number.
- n. A cell or an organism having such a number of chromosomes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a chromosome number that is not an exact multiple of the haploid number
Sorry, no etymologies found.