from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tumor composed chiefly of lymph and blood vessels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A benign tumor made up of small blood vessels or lymph vessels.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor composed chiefly of dilated blood or lymph vessels.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tumor produced by the enlargement or new formation of blood-vessels.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tumor consisting of a mass of blood or lymphatic vessels
angio- + -oma (Wiktionary)