from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of forming rings.
- n. A ringlike structure, segment, or part.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The formation of a ring
- n. Any reaction that forms a ring of atoms
- n. Any structure in the form of a ring
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A circular or ringlike formation; a ring or belt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A circular or ring-like formation.
- n. The act of forming rings; the act of becoming a ring.
- n. The state of being annulate or annulated.
Sorry, no etymologies found.