from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of anomie.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Disregard or violation of law.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A violation of law, especially of divine law; lawlessness.
- n. As used by Pearson and others, a breach in the routine of perceptions. See the extract.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation
- n. lack of moral standards in a society
Sorry, no etymologies found.