from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being answerable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being answerable, liable, responsible, or correspondent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Capability of being answered.
- n. The quality of being answerable or responsible; liability to be called to account; responsibility.
- n. The quality of being answerable or conformable; adaptability; agreement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. responsibility to someone or for some activity
Sorry, no etymologies found.