from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- n. A substance capable of reducing the sex drive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of blunting the venereal appetite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the property of extinguishing or lessening the sexual appetite; anaphrodisiac; antivenereal.
- n. A medicine or an application that extinguishes or lessens the sexual appetite; an anaphrodisiac.
- n. Also written anti-aphrodisiac.
(The Water Lily Tribe.) This order is generally considered antaphrodisiac, sedative, and narcotic.
Resources of the Southern Fields and Forests, Medical, Economical, and Agricultural. Being also a Medical Botany of the Confederate States; with Practical Information on the Useful Properties of the Trees, Plants, and Shrubs
_ Camphor had a high reputation as an antaphrodisiac. cf.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.