from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the manner of an antecedent; previously
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Previously; before in time; at a time preceding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Previously; at a time preceding.
- In advance of any observation of the effects of a given hypothesis; on a priori grounds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at an earlier time or formerly
Sorry, no etymologies found.