from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or containing antimony.
- adj. Containing trivalent antimony.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, antimony; -- said of those compounds of antimony in which this element has its highest equivalence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or derived from antimony.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or derived from antimony
Sorry, no etymologies found.