from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Countering syphilis.
- n. Any drug that counters syphilis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Efficacious against syphilis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In medicine, efficacious against syphilis, or venereal poison. Also called antiluetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drug (or other chemical agent) that is effective against syphilis
anti- + syphilitic (Wiktionary)