from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being anxious.
- n. A feeling of anxiety.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being anxious; great solicitude; anxiety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being anxious; great solicitude; anxiety.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a feeling of mild anxiety about possible developments
- n. (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic
Sorry, no etymologies found.