from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Nonstandard In any case.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In any way.
- adv. (nonstandard) Anyway, anyhow, in any case.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In any way or manner; anyhow.
- In any case; at any rate; at all events; anyhow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement
From any + adverbial genitive of way (compare always). (Wiktionary)