from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. To, in, or at any place.
- adv. To any extent or degree; at all: The project isn't anywhere near completion.
- adv. Used to indicate limits of variation: Anywhere from 300 to 400 patients suffered secondary infections.
- n. Any place whatsoever.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In or at any location or an unknown location.
- adv. To (in the direction of) any location or an unknown location.
- pro. Any location or an unknown location.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In any place.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In, at, or to any place: as, to be or to go anywhere.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at or in or to any place
any + where (Wiktionary)