from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To express oneself in or as if in aphorisms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of aphorise.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To make aphorisms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To utter aphorisms; write or speak in aphorisms; especially, make an excessive use of aphorisms.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. speak or write in aphorisms
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.