from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to arbiters or arbitration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to arbitration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or relating to an arbiter or an arbitration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to arbitration; subject to review and adjudication.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resulting from arbitration
From French arbitral, from Latin arbitrālis, from arbiter. (Wiktionary)