from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of butting like a ram; the use of a battering ram.
- n. The act of striking or conflicting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of butting like a ram; act of using a battering-ram.
- n. Act of striking or conflicting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of butting like a ram.
- n. The act of battering with a battering-ram.
- n. The act of colliding or conflicting. Glanville.
Latin arietatio. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.