from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A lightly armored truck used to transport cash and other valuables.
- n. A lightly armored vehicle, usually mounted with a turret, used for military reconnaissance, combat support, and security.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of armoured car.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an armor-plated truck with strong doors and locks used to transport money or valuables
- n. a military combat vehicle on wheels with light armor (and usually a machine gun)
Sorry, no etymologies found.