from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An armoured truck for transporting valuables.
- n. An automobile equipped with armour to protect important passengers.
- n. A small wheeled armoured fighting vehicle.
- n. An armoured vehicle resistant to small arms fire.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a military combat vehicle on wheels with light armor (and usually a machine gun)
- n. an armor-plated truck with strong doors and locks used to transport money or valuables
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.